11.16.2011

A glass of Burgungy

After consulting with a fellow blogger (after 8 post I already call myself a blogger lol), Cristina from El Baul de Lady Shira, about the colors I should expect for Winter 2011/2012 there was one that I was particularly exited about
Burgundy Cardigan. Perfect for layering. Zara
Burgundy. We've seen this color pop up everywhere during Autumn but I'm glad its extending into winter as well. There is just something about the deep dark hue that makes my want to buy everything in sight. So during this winter season don't just fill your glass with a nice Burgundy wine to warm you up, but fill up your closet as well.

Different ways to accessories with this color trend:



Burgundy trousers. Toughen up with some motorcycle boots. Zara

alice + olivia High Waisted wide leg. SAKS

Burgundy Snood. Nasty Gal

Be a Rebel. Finish off your look with a Burgundy lip. MAC Rebel

1 comment:

  1. The accessories here are great to look at. I love all of the fashionable accessories here. The lipstick is so cute and nice with the color. The scarf is also so fashionable. leather skinny jeans is also will be perfect in this outfit. The top is wonderful and awesome with the total outfit.

    ReplyDelete