11.20.2011

Lost in Translation




My weekends usually consist of:  [...]
  • Trying to rest after a heavy week of classes. (Grad school)
  • Not really being able to. Lots of work
  • Thinking about new and interesting blog post for my hopefully growing number of readers.
  • Relaxing breakfasts on the couch. mmm coffee.
  • Trying to cook delicious food that I don't have time to make during the week
  • Messing around with my 2 other Panamanian roommates S & A. Dangerous trio.
  • And last, hopefully getting in some sightseeing.
This weekend I could say coasted along those guidelines with a couple of detours here and there. Quick recap: Friday... Supposed to go see my first Rugby match. Googlemaps Blackberry app lead me in all sorts of wrong directions. Needless to say we were lost in Madrid but made the best of it. Got some Fro-yo and ended up ridiculously close to Santiago Bernabeu, the Real Madrid Soccer stadium.

What I ate: llao llao natural frozen yogurt with fresh strawberries and mangos. mmm

What I saw: A street named like my cousins catering business. Cute little flower Market on Dulcinea street.
What I saw: Santiago Bernabeu Stadium surrounded by autumn beauty


What I wore: Shorts: Forever21, Sweater: American Apperal, Trench: H&M, Shoes: Stradivarius, Vintage Carrera sunglasses. (they were my moms when she was my age loove them)

No comments:

Post a Comment