11.11.2011

New York: Beautiful Catastrophe

How do you sum up New York City? Whenever I find myself trying to explain NYC to someone who has never been, I'm at a loss for words. New York is a feeling, quoting Billy Joel, when you're there you're in "A New York State of mind", I'm not sure what it is but this city captures you. Busy avenues, quiet tree lined streets early in the morning with a coffee to go, Central Park, meat packing district, Soho, the list goes on and on. I was lucky enough to to have the opportunity to make a quick visit in September, and as usual, my favorite city didn't let me down. 

"The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page." -Saint Augustine 





St. Patrick's Cathedral



Beautiful Fall


Queensborough Bridge

No comments:

Post a Comment