11.18.2011

Nostalgia...Thanksgiving

For the first 15 years of my life I was brought up in Miami, celebrating pretty much every American holiday there was. With Thanksgiving just a week away, I'm absolutely nostalgic for the warm fuzzy feeling this particular holiday always brought me. Every year I would venture out to at least 2 or 3 different houses with my mom, feasting on Turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes and my absolute favorite: Pumpkin Pie. Now, I was living in one of the most tropical places in the US, but I have fond memories that mother nature granted us with a chilly nip in the air reminiscent of east coast Autumn. Something that is engraved in my memory for some reason, is finishing off the day watching "A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving" followed by "A Charlie Brown Christmas" on t.v, letting everyone know the Christmas season in kicking in. 


Everything Thanksgiving and Autunmy





photosfrom:
www.countryliving.com


http://www.marthastewart.com/274251/thanksgiving-table-settings/@center/276949/everything-thanksgiving


http://adventuresofabettycrockerwannabe.blogspot.com/search/label/Printable

No comments:

Post a Comment