11.10.2011

There is a first time for everything

I don't want to start my first blog post with a cliche but....Well, its like they say.... There is a first time for everything. I guess for me on this occasion the first time is this blog. I've never blogged before, the idea had crossed my mind once or twice, but I never really went through with it. Since this is new to me, I'm not really sure what my posts will be about, if they'll be everyday or what the deal is. I guess I'll just post whatever comes. I do have to give credit to that final shove which pushed me to do this was in a group meeting for a presentation for my masters (yup I'm getting a masters, how I'll have time for this blog I don't even know lol) and looking through some of my photos, my classmates liked my photographing skills (hobby of mine) and encouraged me to make a portfolio or a blog. Blog seemed easier so here I am. Im pretty sure the posts will evolve from just photography, but you gotta start somewhere right?

No comments:

Post a Comment