11.13.2011

Weekend Review: The last of the Peaches


"A  weekend wasted isn't a wasted weekend."

When I arrived in Madrid the weather was warm and peaches were in season. But with the transition into fall the fruits change, out come the strawberries which I have so anxiously waited for, but out go the sweet and delicious peaches which I had grown particularly fond of. Unfortunately Saturday morning I finished my last peach with breakfast but boy did I enjoy it.

Being a grad student takes up an enormous amount of time. So whenever I'm free, I take advantage of it to the fullest. Despite having to do some group work, I was able to enjoy a relaxing breakfast on Saturday along with some errands. Sunday = Coffee date, I headed over to Embassy, a classic in Madrid for coffee, pastries and scones, with some friends from my master and fellow blogger Andrea  from The Princess Little Box.

Saturday morning.

Classic Volvo, New Amichi Rain boots and new adorable Ladybug USB.
A little bit of feminine Edge. Zara Midi pleated skit
Bershka jacket. Blanco leopard scarf. Pilar Burgos Flats 

Yummy pastries, Mini Key lime pie and cappuccino, Christmas decorations.


Fernan Gomez theater at night.



The Princess Little Box




68H36N93UJ8E

2 comments: