12.13.2011

Move, Learn, Eat

Who ever is an Eat, Pray, Love believer... You haven't seen nothin yet! First let me just say Hi to everyone, I just got back from Rome and it was incredible.... I'll share pics later.
But after surfing the web and catching up on everything I had missed these past few days I found these videos a friend had posted on his facebook page and I was BLOWN. AWAY. It demonstrates a different way to see the world and to me in a way teaches us to appreciate life and what it has to offer. Take advantage of every moment no matter what, it resonated with this weekends trip to Rome. So I leave you with the videos. Please watch all 3 and I hope you enjoy them as much as I did.

Short description on what and who your about to see and by who.
3 guys, 44 days, 11 countries, 18 flights, 38 thousand miles, an exploding volcano, 2 cameras and almost a terabyte of footage... all to turn 3 ambitious linear concepts based on movement, learning and food ....into 3 beautiful and hopefully compelling short films.....
= a trip of a lifetime.
move, eat, learn
Rick Mereki : Director, producer, additional camera and editing 
Tim White : DOP, producer, primary editing, sound
Andrew Lees : Actor, mover, groover


MOVE from Rick Mereki on Vimeo.

LEARN from Rick Mereki on Vimeo.

EAT from Rick Mereki on Vimeo.

3 comments:

  1. me han encantado guapa
    cuando te volvemos a ver en la uní?
    besos
    http://elbauldeladyshira.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya lo habia visto, me encanta =)

    ***
    www.theprincesslittlebox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete