12.14.2011

Scent of a Woman


I am a firm believer that no outfit is complete without a splash of your favorite scent. Since I can remember I have always used splashes, and when I got a little older made the logical transition to perfumes. Everyday I am one spritz closer to running out of my signature everyday scent (featured here), and unfortunately they don't sell it here in Madrid either. So for the past month I have been trying to hunt down the perfect perfume to transition to, once that sad day comes when Vera Wang spritzes no more. I had a couple ideas in mind, and some good inspiration from a cousin of mine who some how manages to have the BEST nose for perfumes and finally went with a scent which is perfect for the day time. It's light and fresh but has a lingering effect. Needless to say I'm happy with my new alternative.

Burberry Brit Sheer

2 comments:

  1. nunca he probado una colonia de Burberry, tengo que olerla!
    muchos besos
    http://elbauldeladyshira.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. New parfum!!! =)

    ***
    www.theprincesslittlebox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete