1.10.2012

How long till my birthday?


During Christmas break I did a lot of window shopping... as well as some real shopping (gotta take advantage of those sales or at least that is how I justify it) and came across this watch which I fell in love with! Its a spanish brand called Aristocrazy created by the owners of Suarez Jewelry. They have some pretty cool stuff... I kind of wanted it all! What a dilema... and since Christmas is long gone, all the way back into last year, the next moment I have to treat myself to this watch, is my birthday I guess..... but I don't think I can wait till then.. An early graduation present perhaps?

I leave with some of my fav itemss.... but don't go by me... check it out for yourself




2 comments:

  1. Adoro aristócrazy!!
    yo también estoy enamorada de muchas de sus joyas
    muchos besos
    http://elbauldeladyshira.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishlist!!!! =) Me encanta todo!

    ***
    www.theprincesslittlebox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete