1.04.2012

Lateral

I've been on "vacation" from class for almost 2 weeks already and it has been bittersweet because despite the fact that I don't have to go to class we still have ALOT of work and projects to do anyway. So when I get the chance I like to get out and just walk around Madrid with no destination in mind. Yesterday the boy and ended up in a delishhhh restaurant called LATERAL and had some yummy food and a beer. It was a fun and relaxing time. If your ever in Madrid I highly recommend it! 

Tartar de Aguacate con Gambas. Soo good!



Coar: Benneton



Zara: Skinnys and flats, H&M: Cardigan and scarf, Primark: Purse, Rayban: Sunglasses
I though this was the most adorable thing ever. The little boy was trying to blow the leaves from the trees! 

4 comments:

  1. Love it love it love it! =)

    ***
    www.theprincesslittlebox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hola guapa
    adoro el restaurante Lateral, y por cierto estas guapĂ­sima!!

    muchos besos
    http://elbauldeladyshira.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tenho umas sabrinas iguais as tuas:)))
    beijocas

    http://styleloveandsushi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete