1.03.2012

Take my hand, lets go for a stroll

After 3 days of running around Paris trying to get in as much sight seeing as possible, we decided that on the last day we would just relax, walk around and experience the city as maybe some Parisians might. We rented a studio apt in the Trocadero area which was nice and calm, very residential, but had the Eiffel tower at just a 10 minute walk away. When we left the apt to walk around we came across this beautiful park and I decided it was good time for a photo op :)
After this we sat outside at a Cafe and I proceeded to have the most expensive cappuccino ever and just watch the people go by. This could have been one of my favorite moments of the whole trip. And of course I couldn't leave Paris without doing some window shopping (and some real as well).

Dress: Zara, Hat: H&M, Clutch: Bimba y Lola, Coat: United colors of Benetton


Bimba y Lola Clutch. Present from the Boy.








1 comment:

  1. pero que guapa!!!
    cariƱo cada dia me gustan mas tus fotos!
    el sitio es precioso y tu bolso me ha enamorado!!
    besos
    http://elbauldeladyshira.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete