5.27.2013

Hefty prices, hefty solutions, hefty results

I have always suffered from really dry skin around my eye area, and dry skin on my face in general. This week I was in El Corte Ingles, a department store here is Madrid and stumbled upon the Bobbi Brown stand. I was actually looking for some foundation because the one I normally use was running out and had to make the investment. 

The sales clerk offered to try out the different colors on my face until we found the right one. After we settled on the perfect color she went the whole nine yards with applying toner, hydrating my face and applying this amazing eye cream, Bobbi Brown Extra Eye Repair cream. It has a rich, thick and creamy texture and she assured me that after three application the results would be noticable. I am usually very skeptical about these types of things but after using it day and night for about 5 days, I can see the difference. 

De toda la vida, la piel alderredor de mis ojos ha sufrido de resequedad. En general tengo la piel un poco reseca en la cara. Esta semana estuve en El Corte Ingles y quede buscando en la sección de Bobbi Brown base pasa la cara por que el mio se me estaba acabando. 

La chica ofreció probar diferentes colores hasta que escogimos el ideal para mi. Luego me dio todo el tratamiento de toner, crema hidratante y me aplico una crema de ojos increíble llama Bobbi Brown Extra Eye Repair Cream (una crema reparadora para los ojos). Es espesa y cremosa y me aseguro que después de tres aplicaciones se notaria la diferencia. Suelo ser un poco incrédula para este tipo de cosas pero después de usarla día y noche por 5 días, de verdad que si noto la mejora.  

No es una crema barata, pero los resultados que me ha dado son unos que no me ha dado ninguna crema de ojos jamas. Sin duda...Soy Fan!!











2 comments:

  1. Nunca la he probado, pero parece que tendré que pasarme por el stand de Bobby Brown =)

    Besos amore!
    ***
    www.theprincesslittlebox.blogspot.com
    SORTEO ESPECIAL VERANO

    ReplyDelete
  2. muy interesante guapa
    me lo apunto
    besos
    http://elbauldeladyshira.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete