5.27.2013

Mirror mirror: Another rainy day...

Like I've said many times in the last posts, this spring has been wierd, cold weather and rain non stop. When we think we might get some days of sun, its all just a tease and the rain comes. Just when I thought I could put my Hunters away... I've gotta take them back out. 

Como ya e dicho mil veces, esta primavera ha sido muy rara, días fríos y lloviosos. Cuando pensamos que vamos a tener unos días de sol, regresa la lluvia. Justo cuando pensé que podía retirar mis botas Hunter las tengo que volver a sacar.

Keep reading/ Seguir leyendo...




This is an outfit from last week where the day started out sunny (hence the sunglasses) but then once again we had rain in the afternoon. I love the combination of the forest green boots with the leopard blouse. And of course seeing that it is Spring, bringing out a pop of color with the turqouise necklace. 

Este outfit es de la semana pasada, donde el día empezó soleado (por eso las gafas de sol) pero entonces una vez mas tuvimos lluvia por la tarde. La combinacion del verde con la camisa de leopardo me encanta. Y dado que en teoría es primavera, dando un toque de color con el collar tuquesa.

¿Que les parece?


Pantalon y camisa: Zara (viejo)
Botas: Hunter
Collar: H&M
Sunglasses: Ray-ban





No comments:

Post a Comment